Each Basic Block has a display screen that shows the mechanical
All the action in the process is in the Command Lines at the bottom
of the drawing screen .
The computer asks for measurements to be input in sequence.
- The measurements can be input as inches and fractions or as
inches with decimals.
- These formats may be mixed during the gerneration of a single
- Included with each meaurment name is the corresponding letters
on the display screen.
The 1sexbod is based on a 1973 Butterick size 10 Fit Pattern. The
measurements that appear in brackets < > are the "default"
- If you type the ENTER (return) key the computer will record
the default measurement.
- If you type in a different measurement and type ENTER , the
computer will record the new meaurement.
- This demo uses the default measurements.
Center Front Bodice Length (ab)